Chevy Camaro SS ZL1 Cat Back Exhaust System – Manual Trans (Round Tips) #FBOD-0731
- The front flange of the Axle-Back in FBOD-0731 does not match OE, so you will need a matching Front Pipe FBOD-0735, FBOD-0737 or FBOD-0738 depending on manifold choice.
- Stock OE exhaust manifolds include the active cats. Using our BBE Headers FDOM-0365 moves the active cats down to the front pipes, thus requiring different Front Pipes from non-header applications.
*Installing BBE headers without BBE front pipes requires modification to the stock front pipes.
- Cat Back Exhaust System
- 4″ Quad ROUND Double-Wall.
- Mandrel bent from the highest-grade T-304 stainless steel.
- Designed, tested, and manufactured to the finest hand-made integrity found in any exhaust system.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Have more questions? Contact us!
The Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act makes it illegal for companies to void your warranty or deny coverage under the warranty simply because you used an aftermarket part. READ MORE…
: This product in the physical form it is sold does not present a hazard. However, operations including, but not limited to welding, brazing, or thermal cutting can expose you to chemicals including Chromium, Nickel, Cobalt, Arsenic, Cadmium and Lead which are known to the State Of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
We try to put as much information as possible within our product pages to help with application choice and the installation process. The business you purchased our product from can be a wealth of information, but should you need additional help and information, please feel free to call or our sales department.
Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:00pm Arizona time.
888-228-7435 x18 or 623-581-7600 x18
*Note that Arizona does not follow Daylight Savings Time.